This case acts as a stark reminder that failure to follow the specific terms of the lease can land you
Chace Legal’s consultancy service is a bespoke package providing the highest level of service that is both personal and professional. We are quick to respond and can put a package together which ensures that you retain the right level of control whilst receiving all the support you need.
The majority of our clients are small to medium sized developments, often Right To Manage (RTM) companies which are keen to retain control of their development and do not want a full blown managing agent but, nonetheless, require knowledge and assistance in ensuring that they are fulfilling their obligations both under the terms of the lease and under statute.
Requirements in this area vary greatly depending on the needs of the client. Our services include, but are not restricted to:
- Issue of Service Charge & Ground Rent demands in compliance with current legal statutes
- Debt recovery – Where there are arrears of Service Charge & Ground Rent
- Corporate compliance – Full corporate company secretarial services
- Lease reviews
- Advice on disputes arising under the terms of the lease
- Preparation of ‘sales packs’ for solicitors/conveyancers acting in the sale of a property
- Dealing with issue and transfer of shares or membership certificates
- HM Land Registry compliance certificate
- Dealing with Landlord and Freeholders
- Arranging Health and Safety reports
For a no-obligation quotation please call 0844 8099 588 or email email@example.com